what we do
Our 3 point philosophy
We unite the community in support of excellence in public education.
- We work to inform individuals, businesses, and organizations about the key role quality public education plays in a strong and growing community.
- We promote volunteerism and organize volunteers for local public schools.
- We work to further business support of public education.
- We help to build strong relationships between public schools and different facets of the community.
We keep the community informed about educational developments.
- We attend local school board meetings and stay abreast of educational issues on a state level.
- We offer seminars for the public on topics and issues related to the quest for quality public schools.
- We hold unbiased, nonpartisan candidate forums and debates for elections and referenda relevant to public education so that voters can make informed decisions.
- We publish a newsletter to ensure that residents are aware of educational issues in the city and the state.
We advocate on a local and state level for superior public schools.
- We build relationships with stakeholders in the government and nonprofit sector to ensure that quality public education remains a priority.
- We take positions on non-partisan issues related to public education.
- We promote sound, research-based educational policy in our state and community.
Why we do what we do
The Coeur d’Alene Education Partnership is an independent, nonprofit partnership driven by the belief that every student in our district deserves a public education of the highest quality. We work to unite individuals, businesses, and organizations in support of excellence in public education, to keep the community informed about educational developments, and to advocate on a local and state level for superior public schools.