What We Do
We unite the community in support of excellence in public education.
- We work to inform individuals, businesses, and organizations about the key role quality public education plays in a strong and growing community.
- We promote volunteerism and organize volunteers for local public schools.
- We work to further business support of public education.
- We help to build strong relationships between public schools and different facets of the community.
We keep the community informed about educational developments.
- We attend local school board meetings and stay abreast of educational issues on a state level.
- We offer seminars for the public on topics and issues related to the quest for quality public schools.
- We hold unbiased, nonpartisan candidate forums and debates for elections and referenda relevant to public education so that voters can make informed decisions.
- We publish a newsletter to ensure that residents are aware of educational issues in the city and the state.
We advocate on a local and state level for superior public schools.
- We build relationships with stakeholders in the government and nonprofit sector to ensure that quality public education remains a priority.
- We take positions on non-partisan issues related to public education.
- We promote sound, research-based educational policy in our state and community.